Skip to main content

The law of attraction leading u to the new you!๐Ÿ’

The only way to get through is to go through!
It is the most appropriate line I would like to start this blog with ..To find comfort in the chaos is the key..We all know that but how many of us are able to do that?
I talked about so much of chaos in my previous blog and the positivity after that ..
First that dance program..And now the another 'to do list thing 'was here ..Waiting for me ..Call it the law of attraction in its full work mode😅...Or universe tuning with me..😇
A desire I carried for so long ..A thought..To perform in a open mic show or any social gathering where I can address some people and kick off my stage fear and social anxiety..
I read it somewhere before ..U attract what you think and desire!
Apparently  few days before,I came to know about an open mic to be held in nearby cafe by my college..
I literally saw my friend as a messenger of universe at that point of time.😅
A wave of happiness along with blessings came to me ..And here I was ..getting myself registered for it ..And re- Reading my poem I wrote some days before ..As my content for that day..
Feeling blessed and happy at the same time is another feeling💎
Call it a co incidence but it was clearly the universe sending me rays of possibility..Of evolution of the new me..And here I am embracing it with my open arms ..and a wide smile :D
So, here comes the next rule :
Whenever u get to know about an opportunity that u have longed for..Never give it a fucking second thought.just Grab it ..Like that last pizza slice on your plate and love it.
Because trust me ..It's just the universe reminding you that you are not alone. U are more than what you think..And yesss...U fucking deserve it!!
Tune in.
Follow yr heart and intuition. And it will lead you to the place where you are meant to be💟

To be that new you ..U have to stop the things that pull u back !
A mandatory for all those who know change is the only constant.
The old you is gone..just go ahead and rock..
Till u are proud of yourself and the new you!
Excited and nervous at the same time💫save the date :12 october.💟

A new experience to be shared soon..to all my lovely readers and favourites 💫in my next blog.

Go ahead! U can and u know that🎀

Pack of 30 notebooks

Notebooks at wholesale prices

Popular posts from this blog

Is Everything pre planned in the Life?๐ŸŒผ

FEMINISM~ Now and Then♀️

The LAW of Attraction and YOU !

The art of Manifestation and Visualisation ๐Ÿ’Ž