Skip to main content

The LAW of Attraction and YOU !

๐Ÿ’›Hello people! 
It's been long since  I published ,Apologies. 
But the next topic that I'd to discuss needed some sort of sign or the 'right time' to come across.
So, as you know from the headline above, I'm gonna express my ways and give you  insights of my real Life experience related to it.

So, LAW of ATTRACTION has been the major sort of backbone behind all my accomplishments either small or big other than the hustle and hardwork.๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ’ฎ

You must have hered many times, that the success comes to those who dare i.e they try .๐Ÿƒ
Nobody Will disagree  from this fact. Although smart work is more encouraged but without hard-work there's no shortcut to any success for anyone.





And now coming to my experiences, along with law of attraction , gut feeling, instincts , six sense , intuition etc all together has been a major part of my Life till date.๐Ÿ’ซ
'Shubh Shubh bolo' , 'acha socho acha hoga', or' jo hota hai ache ke liye hota h' were  so called senseless advices from my peers or people around ,unless I realised some meaning of it through my personal experience.๐Ÿ’ญ


I would not say that it's everything About good thoughts about your goals as the pros and cons equally contribute to any goal or desire of your life.๐Ÿ’ฌ
You should and always think at every aspect and corner but,
It's just about to Stop feeding your fears, and paying much more attention to possibilities, and wellness of The motive.๐Ÿ‘€
To keep away all the negative energies from the ultimate goal.๐ŸŒธ

This whole lesson has a lot of essential layers.
So ,tune in the process.
Stay motivated.
And positive.
๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒผ





Whether it was the first open mic or the singing competition in school ,getting done the projects on time or performing first time in the auditorium one thing remained constant, the willpower and attracting what I aspired.
Whenever you start something new, someday it'll be the FIRST time . 
God help those who help themselves has a simple Messege that to keep going you should keep moving.
As soon you start paving the path for yourself, and putting efforts the god himself throws all the obstacles  lying all over it ,Away from you.
As soon your realest of hardship and dedication shows up .And as it's said,
The karma is the ultimate devotion!

https://www.amazon.in/Power-your-Subconscious-Mind/dp/8192910962

The book I've shared is the most helpful book I've come across , making it all clear about the subconscious mind and power of our thoughts.

See the good " has been my ultimate goal to achieve more, and suppress anything that's blocking it.
The normal functioning of our mind and how to master the all the journey of getting what You ever dreamt of.
It's no Brainer but it's a sort of moulding your thought process in a right way.


Pack of 30 notebooks

Notebooks at wholesale prices

Popular posts from this blog

Is Everything pre planned in the Life?๐ŸŒผ

FEMINISM~ Now and Then♀️

The art of Manifestation and Visualisation ๐Ÿ’Ž