Skip to main content

The root πŸ’«πŸ’«

Hii again!πŸ’­πŸ’Ž


So as you all know I'm not having any experience in parenting or bringingup of achild.
But I aim at providing you enough points to my conclusion what we all need to inculcate in us and coming generations too!
So,aa o discussed in last blog that what's the main cause of all this mis communication and lack of understanding between these two classes .
And that too, generally .cause the upper class has not so much struggle in these incapability of real and correct conversations with guardians.
Her's an my real life experience ,that made me more inclined towards drawing the attention of you all towards this .



I've not indulged myself in anything beyond studies other than poetry or open mics (Yet)so., obviously I'm not having any other real experience to explain or make you all experience the real root for this norm.
So, months back when my college started and I finally made myself focused in life there in hostel away from my parents and my home.
i.e when I came out of my comfort zone,and started living the life full of new experiences and hustle, I discovered a new me who's fearless and timid at the same time.🌼
And then came an opportunity of making my poetries and stories reach to people through openmics.
(As mentioned earlier my wishlist had it all)
As a girl, staying far from her parents and having just a little time in that city , I was supposed to told my parents first about my ultimate wish to perform their at a place.
No doubt I was stuck what to do. But I couldn't afford listening NO from them. U know, a constant goal that drives you far from this World . A World of you and your dreams.
I would have fainted and cried all day if I wouldn't made it.
And yes another reason was to give them a surprise that I always wanted to.
I still remember the reaction of my father when he randomly downloaded the video I sent him ,and found her daughter holding the mic.



The priceless Moments!
So, after he saw the video and i finally made a call and explained all of the things and my work.
He was in cloud 9 and pretty Emotional.
Bit he didn't expressed any anger or disagreement for me going to an unknown place(ofcourse with my colleagues)
Without informing them.
Although I had told my cousin and friends about it. Infact I told them to witness the performance.
But, here lies the fear of us. Fear of rejection or disapproval from our parents.
As a result, we choose not to share or express. 
How much we love doing that stuff .
And as mentioned earlier, they fear too!

So, in a cycle of this fear-we loose the grip.

Btw my father told me to perform next time but to send him my location along with the venue tooπŸ˜…
Also, he stated that from next time he'll help me improving my poetry skills.
🌼🌼🌼🌼
 So here's a saying,
Where there is a way, there is a will.
And trying never goes unworthy.


So what's your conclusion towards this ?


Can you try bring the new norm ?

Keep supporting.
Be happy.
πŸ™Œ✨🌺

Pack of 30 notebooks

Notebooks at wholesale prices

Popular posts from this blog

Is Everything pre planned in the Life?🌼

FEMINISM~ Now and Then♀️

The LAW of Attraction and YOU !

The art of Manifestation and Visualisation πŸ’Ž