Skip to main content

Productivity at the lowest peak ๐Ÿ‘️‍๐Ÿ—จ️

Hey everyone!๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ




I Hope you all doing well and good.
Amidst this Lockdown and unlock 2.O following it. We've been so  jam packed at our residences.

Many of us are feeling unproductive during this period while others are most productive.,like never before!!
Every situation has both positive and negative sides  ๐ŸŒผ
It's you who's got to decide, which side to cling.
To feel unfruitful should be considered normal as sleepy heads nowadays cause from our sleepcycles to meal uptake everything has gone upside down.
The balanced diet has converted into Cheat meals!๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️
And the discipline seems like a waste.

So, if Today is one of your day when you feel absolutely clueless and freaked out, Take a deep breath.
It's normal. It's happening with almost all of us.

If you are till now protected since four months from this virus , taking complete care and precautions, that's a success.
Kudos to you!๐Ÿ™Œ✨

If you feel your goals and aspirations worthy enough to work upon, then Productivity comes naturally.
Unlike the days when you feeling sick or bedridden.

For me, stationary plays a major role in getting me back to my hustle.
I'm obsessed with stationary items.
And I try more and more to gather them at my desk.

And whenever I feel like not doing anything, I just bring up my mind with new stationary stuff and start a binge watch .(I know it's bit  strange)
But these small things keep me Going and tied on.

Also, writing my tasks and plans in a diary or in phone itself has been very helpful to me.
Working according to it  keeps you punctual with schedules ,with a good pace.
And writing the list takes hardly few minutes.
 a famous saying , “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.”✨✨

You just have to keep your path unbothered by the stones in between..keep re focusing as mny times you need.๐Ÿ’Ž

Disconnect to reconnect . Take pause.๐ŸŒผ
Faith that you have,should never fail.๐ŸŒผ

Don't ever let any vibe around dim your light.
The light that keeps you going.
The light that has been with you from the beginning.
The light that drives you to reach your goals.

So ,this was a gentle reminder and boost to your soul. A small  sort of peptalk.
It's ok to feel low . Getting up again is what matters!
Keep going .
And never settle, Unless you get what you aspire for.

Pack of 30 notebooks

Notebooks at wholesale prices

Popular posts from this blog

Is Everything pre planned in the Life?๐ŸŒผ

FEMINISM~ Now and Then♀️

The LAW of Attraction and YOU !

The art of Manifestation and Visualisation ๐Ÿ’Ž