Skip to main content

Ebullience🌈


u r born to bloom darling!

There's a lot to tell u all about my experience of open mic that happened Few months back.

I with my friends reached to that cafe .
I was little nervous same like before. But was confident not like before to kill it.
I was so meticulous for every sort of it.
My posture,my tone , my confidence , clarity of words nd many more.
I performed that day and came back with wide smile on my face!:-)
I didn't forget any line neither I uttered.

करत करत अभ्यास ते जड़मती होत सुजान,
रसरी आवत जात ते सिल पर परत निसान।
After awhile I realised I was the youngest of all present there .  Many participants were of age 20-30 there and were having pannic attack and anxieties.


I was feeling so proud.
So me that day! Full of confidence ..a push that was needed to conquer all my dreams was conquered.
The feeling of being above every bad vibe or half heartednss.
The experience was really ineffable.
Coming back to my friendship tragedy.
Believe my it's really hard to fully explain the detailing and corners of the that but I'm gonna explain how did it finally gave me the fire lost within.
The self dependency.
I changed my hostel . obviously the better .My roomate was my very nice friend from before.
And somehow universe conspired for me and she herself felt to shift and we both decided to get into this.
New environment , new place ,nice room with lovely companions.
I started a new phase there.
And my roomie and obviously my constant played a major role in getting me back to the track.
Touchwood to our bond.

This experience was too unimaginable.
We almost made impossible the possibile.
With each other's support .
When everybody around us mentioned it's total time wastage to give it a try to apply for accomodation change.
U know what, the key is ,to not listen the trash.
To avoid whatever seems to come in your pathway.


And the day came, our application with the sign. Of the honorable authority.
We literally danced.


Now I'm happily rooming with my friend and have a bunch of friends that are worth efforts.

Greater the vibe, smaller the tribe and I love dat!


So lovelies .. closing this chapter ..on a kind note
Utilise your time wisely.Be safe ,Happy quarantine.

Never be afraid of your dreams .
Never be afraid to pursue them.
Never forget who the fuck u r.

Adding to this,

She remembered who she was,
And the game changed:-)❤️




Pack of 30 notebooks

Notebooks at wholesale prices

Popular posts from this blog

Is Everything pre planned in the Life?🌼

FEMINISM~ Now and Then♀️

The LAW of Attraction and YOU !

The art of Manifestation and Visualisation 💎