Skip to main content

The only way out is through! ✿

Hey! Hii! Hello! Whatsup!🤗🤗
 As u all already know this is not my youtube channel thus, I'll stop here only...
I'll not say like,share and subscribe.lol.jokes apart.

But I'll definitely say to read, explore, and share this  to anyone  needing it. The one who's healing alone. 
Anyone like me ,like you going through this way , frustrated by the traumas of life challenges.

First of all , serious apologies to my readers .

It took a way long to get back to my blog and finally write and express whatever I was going through.
But yes today I'm here with many more experiences than before..more lessons ..more facts  that are farely exorbitant. *Thanks to the quarantine pause*


So ,getting started💙

As I'm totally into poems and write a lot .
I finally gathered all my courage to finally end this stage fear nd performed two times in a open mic programs. Conducted by well known platforms.


Excited! Cheerful! Nervous , confused, confident. All feelings in a package was experienced by me.

I corrected all the minute mistakes  that I made in first ever performance in the second one.
That was fascinating.

It's all pensive!
But the main point is ,the first and second open mic .The two different venues . different everything, alongwith the people by my side.
The first open mic was Me with my six friends.
And second one was me with my three closest friends.
And mentioning above all this ,I must say the bitter go through path of all the sweet seeming friendships are damn essential.
To know the person who's behind that perfect friend of yours.

Not to say much . All that transpired got to me only one point.
Choose wisely to whome u are giving all your efforts and investing time in.
The ramifications may be too harsh or too gentle for you to  take care of !
Presumptuous peeps are everywhere.


But the most powerful comback of myself was only because of this tragedy or reality check that took place in my easy going life.

I became depressed, felt lonely, I had a major breakdown.
I cried ,weeped almost every day.
My life was screwed up.

But I never imagined and hoped something that can change my life and help me in my real motive with this epic fall.
The downfall sometimes may lead u to the highest of  all of which u always  aspired of🌈



Post tragedy incident to be covered in next blog!

Ps: Imissedmyblogsomuch❤️

Pack of 30 notebooks

Notebooks at wholesale prices

Popular posts from this blog

Is Everything pre planned in the Life?🌼

FEMINISM~ Now and Then♀️

The LAW of Attraction and YOU !

The art of Manifestation and Visualisation 💎