Skip to main content

Raining on someone's parade ๐Ÿค–

 Hey Readers !
you all know the life never stops so do us.
I've covered so much of evolving and my experiences of introvert to an ambivert in beginning of my blogs.
Infact the whole concept itself comes from the concept of Evolving oneself with time, working on your self.✨✨๐Ÿ™Œ

And I must say I'm more than halfway there.
I'll definitely share the expereriences coming along my way in future., To make it a clear view to anyone struggling with their insecurities and low self-esteem or nature.
 
These blogs will always be a well wisher and a friend to any person having a faith in self to make a Change.๐Ÿ’ซ
Change either your around , or Within !
The topics I'm covering nowadays on my blog are equally important for every individual Dealing with personality issues cause they come up with an experience.A writer will not only right the things around, but also the things going in heads of you, me or every second person  under the sky!
Almost everyone around us must have experienced or been a part of it someday or other.



They can be incidents, they can be experiences , can be a thought or an eye of witness.
But here's an sure shot assurance that , They will somehow add up to your personality, your borders of life and the way you see it .
And yes, it will do only good to you.
Coming to the context, Rain on someone's parade!
 Do u know if you are a bad or good human being?
Most probably most of us will say , Yes I'm a good person.

And if I ask you about the reasons or qualities to provide u'll probably be having a list.
But Do you wonder who are you for someone other close or a known person of you?
Yes , ofcourse wdgaf cause we all know the bullshit in this World and stone Shields around everyone's heart to avoide damage or breakages.
And I'm on same point that I mentioned earlier.
Noone cares . Unless you know the person you are truthfully.
(If they'll see you walking on the lake , they'll argue that you can't swim and that's why you are walking)
Hah. Simple as that.
Your actions your karma and your thoughts makes you.๐Ÿค


But, have you ever think that unknowingly or not you can get a person dwell in self realisation or guilt by being a rain on their parade.
It happens! ๐Ÿ’ฌ
Avoide yourself from being that rain in someone's life , rather be the rain of hope,and encouragement 
As it will too come Back to you as a blessing.
(Oh! Am I Selfish?)๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ญ
A person may not have same aspirations or the ways like you.
A person may have a total different way of managing things or he or she may find it hard to cope up that you consider easy peasy.


Spread happiness around.
Be safe.
๐Ÿ’Ÿ




Pack of 30 notebooks

Notebooks at wholesale prices

Popular posts from this blog

Is Everything pre planned in the Life?๐ŸŒผ

FEMINISM~ Now and Then♀️

The LAW of Attraction and YOU !

The art of Manifestation and Visualisation ๐Ÿ’Ž