Skip to main content

The JUDGEMENT!๐ŸŒš

Hello dear readers,
it's been so long almost 3 whole months but this lockdown is something never ending.
I hope you all are doing well. In past few days, I acknowledged the factor by which everyone of us is either prone to or is the doer.
Becoming a lawlord or considering oneself the knower of all is so much normal these days along with covid cases.lol.
I have been a lot of circumstances and noticed very precisely over the thinking, responses and reactions people have in their big heads.

Before, I used to think that If we as ourselves, do not indulge in bad things or not so normal criteria setten up by our society ,then surely we will not be judged or be ponder upon.
If we continue doing the best we can for our surrounding , institutions, or anything on this round planet.

But something changed my perception.

After going through lot of deep pondering and finalising I have come across the facts  that I want you all to read and understand.


๐Ÿค Stay sane!
(To be continued)



Pack of 30 notebooks

Notebooks at wholesale prices

Popular posts from this blog

Is Everything pre planned in the Life?๐ŸŒผ

FEMINISM~ Now and Then♀️

The LAW of Attraction and YOU !

The art of Manifestation and Visualisation ๐Ÿ’Ž