Skip to main content

It's Never Too Late🕊️

Hello wonderful readers!🌼
I hope you're not being tough on yourself!
🌸

So, as you've already read the title I'm covering today, It's never too late.
I'm gonna tell you why!
So, before coming to the basic, I want to thank each and everyone who's reading my Blog as I recently announced about it .
Finalllyyyyy!!!⭐


It made me so overwhelmed receiving positive responses from each one of you. Moreover, the appreciation plays the best part foro anyone indulged in an extra hustle.
So, Lockdown was such a blessing in disguise for me. No doubt It made me frustrated and hopeless at some points, but on the other hand it helped me finally work on my to do long list aka  short term goals.




Apart from poetry or singing , Blogging was something I really loved. I wanted to put my life into words, the words that can somehow inspire, encourage and spread positivity around for anyone who reads. 
I wrote some of  hindi poems that I kept eluding from many days! ( Just being lazy)  And I finally got my first published book as a co - author, which held so much of strong desire in my heart for long.
This Lockdown made me focus on my goals Which were being avoided or to be precise ,overlapped by the most crucial goal , Studies! 




I started this blog in April 2019 . I was such a noob to this blogging world. (Still learning)
One of the very few things I knew was how to make account and post what I wrote.( That's literally no brainer)
I was so new to the technicalities and word limits etc.
It really pissed me off when I started , but day by day as time passed, I started learning, exploring and got in the process .

(I hope it doesn't seems as if I'm bragging ) But, I really want each one of you to give a read to all of the 39 posts not because I've given my efforts to it, but because they are truly gonna cheer you up somehow.



There was a point when I was really in a fix. I had to shape up or ship out.
 Whether to continue this thing or not and the whole self doubt process where you find yourself fighting with the internal conflicts. But finally it got ended up soon and I continued to write and post until I got a clear sign that I really have a grip on this. 

Getting such a rejoiced responses from the readers was a true Blessing! So grateful to you all.🌼
Whatever you have think of doing, aspired for so long , trust me it's never too late .
It sometimes may seem blurry or direction less but nothing can beat Consistency if you truly believe in whatever you do!💟

Get that thing done! ✨🙌
To try is important and if you fall make sure you fall into a masterpiece.
Better late than NEVER.

And at last just a quick reminder to subscribe to my blog as for now I haven't any plan of initiating an IG page for this to get you notified.
🌈

Keep growing and glowing!✨
Stay tuned!



Pack of 30 notebooks

Notebooks at wholesale prices

Popular posts from this blog

Is Everything pre planned in the Life?🌼

FEMINISM~ Now and Then♀️

The LAW of Attraction and YOU !

The art of Manifestation and Visualisation 💎